Junior Wilson LIVE @ FLOWERS AFTER 5 - Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Time & Location
About The Event
FLOWERS AFTER 5
Stroll through the gardens; listen to relaxing live music, and enjoy food and drinks available online. Tickets are online-only (no walk-ups.)
- Garden is open until 9 p.m.; music is from 5-8 p.m. and online food sales end at 8 p.m.
- Please read our information carefully as we have made changes with your safety as the top priority. Be sure to read Planning Your Visit so you’ll be aware of our safety protocols (masks required inside, strongly suggested outside).
- *Please note: if you want food at this event, it is ordered online. Order before you arrive and choose your convenient pick-up time at the Tea House. If ordering online from the Garden, please allow at least 20 minutes for preparation.
Tickets are online only (no walk-ups), limited and have a timed arrival. These are required for everyone, including members.
- Purchase Flowers After 5 tickets by going to the online ticketing page. There you will see member and non-member timed tickets. Select the appropriate choice and search the calendar for the Thursday night you’d like to visit; you’ll see the extended hours with arrivals between 5-7:30 p.m.
- Members, your ticket is free, but you will need to scan your membership card when you come as proof of membership.
- The event is rain or shine; no refunds. In cases of hazardous weather, the event would be cancelled. It’s summertime in Richmond, so we monitor the weather very closely and if there is a high likelihood of strong storms during Flowers After 5, we make the decision at noon whether or not to cancel, based on the forecast. We post the information as quickly as possible to the website and social media; it’s always a good idea to check before you come!
- Cost is $14 adults; $11 senior citizens (65+); $8 children age 3-12; free for children under 3 and free for members. (Not a member? Consider joining.)
Food and drinks (including wine and beer) are available for purchase online. Unlike in years past, there will not be walk-up sales for food for dining.
- Several spots in the Garden will be selling wine, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Outside food is not allowed to be brought into the Garden.